Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sea of Nothingness (Mormons/90's ad styles)

I'm literally floating in a sea of nothingness.

Let's discuss mormon television.

Now, the point of this blog is to remember things about my past. Currently I live at home, doing nothing, seeing nothing, achieving nothing. I am in the dark. This blog is my chance to climb into the light. So, let's talk about BYU TV.

BYU TV is a tv channel (obviously) for mormons. How did I find BYU TV? Well, for some reason, I was feeling adventurous with the remote, and... there it was BYU TV. There were all these mormon kids sitting around, being super likable and mild.

The mormon comedy show is called "Studio C". Their logo is very similar to comedy central's. No one will accuse them of plagiarism, though. Mormons are perfect human beings.



They say Harvard business school attracts the 3 M's: Military, McKinsey, and Mormons.


This video led me to more information about mood rings, which led me to hyper color t-shirts, and that late 80's/early 90's video production style. You know, where they just sort of bombard you with random flashes of light, shapes, and sounds?

They just sort of attack you with all sorts of weird special effects. It's like, "high voice, low voice, INSANE GUITAR!!!!"

Just flashing all over the place, hyper color HYPER COLOR hyper color. Like they need to really get that shit in your brain. DO YOU GET IT? IT'S HYPER COLOR???





So, after that I basically wanted to have an epileptic seizure.




No comments:

Post a Comment