Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pretty Cool Pictures (Microsoft Word)



What, you thought this website was about words? No. Here are some pretty cool pictures.

Oh fuck, you know what? It takes a lot of effort to link up pictures all day. Do you remember microsoft word? Do you remember how difficult it was to scale your pictures in microsoft word? Or to format things?

above: an MLA template with a header. Wasn't it fun having to mess around with all these settings, when you really just wanted to print out your book report on Huckleberry Finn?



The problem occurs because Microsoft word seems to think it knows better than you. You don't really want to create a formatted list, but sure enough as soon as you write "1. Tunafish" and then hit enter, Microsoft word will create a list for you lickety-split.


NEVER COME HERE AGAIN!!!!!



Clippy. If I could have reached into the computer and strangled him, I would have. There ought to have been a feature to silently kill clippy, and before you tell me, "oh, there was an off switch of some kind" let me say that I didn't want to turn him off... I wanted to kill him.

Clippy, riding in with his beady eyes and cocky eyebrows. When I was feeling lost, it was Clippy who was there to rub it in. "Would you like some assistance?" Er, no, Clippy, I wouldn't. If I wanted help, I would have asked for it.

Word Art was pretty sick, though.



above: my feelings about word art.





No comments:

Post a Comment