Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

5 reasons I am going to write enough to fill up an entire website today.

Random clickbait? I think not. Here are the top 5 reasons I am going to fill up this entire website with material so that it looks like I am a normal, productive member of society.


 1. I have nothing else to do. 

  I literally have nothing else to do. It's a friday, during winter break, and I am just trying to kill time until dinner. So far I have been on cracked, reddit, and youtube. I scrolled through buzzfeed looking at pictures of grilled cheese sandwiches. Hear this, internet void: I am real. I exist.

 2. I need to distract myself from the deep emotional hole that has developed because my parents never loved me

 Sure, my father always wanted me to do well in school, but it's undeniable that my mother would rather not "deal" with me. Constantly mentioning how she is preparing to "go back to work" is very time consuming for her. In her world, she is a victim, and I am just a selfish brat who has repeatedly failed to think about her.

 Face my mother makes, half the time.


 3. My dog needs this.

 He's adorable. He believes in me. He looks at me with playful, eager eyes, as though he loves me and thinks I am his best friend in the world. He probably expects me to make something of myself, so that his support doesn't go to waste.

not my dog, but he has a similar spirit


4. this is an entry that will get me one step closer to 5

Do you remember kindergarten? Do you remember learning to count? You may have learned that before kindergarten. Scratch that, it's definitely more of a preschool thing,

Anyways, 4 comes right before 5. I will not give up at 3. "5 reasons" is right in the title. It has to be done this way.

oh wow. Numbers.




5.  I am very bored

now, I know what you're thinking. This is just a reiteration of #1, you say. Well, to that I say, stop questioning me and start thinking like a lemming. The ability to mindlessly consume information is what you're going to need if you're going to subsist on clickbait.


Real life lemming. Aww, so adorable, so cute LOLOLOL <3!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment